Sunday, February 10, 2008

Loot

Free stuff I got at the conference:

The Good Writer's Guide
The Good Reader's Guide
(they didn't have a page for this one)
Letters My Mother Never Read
The Gods of Mars
A Princess of Mars
Blood Is Thicker
Ragged Dick
The Virginian
The Schwa Was Here
Poetry: A Pocket Anthology
(though you'd have to have darn big pockets!)
The Code
Monster
Macbeth
Animal Farm
The Metamorphosis (graphic novel)
The Trojan Horse (graphic novel)
Everyday Editing
Shakespeare Set Free (R&J, Midsummer, Macbeth)
I have the earlier version and I like it a lot - I'm curious how this one compares
American Lit EOCT Prep
Freshman Lit EOCT Prep
The Reader's Journey, Grade 8
Passing the Freshman Lit EOCT
Passing the ELA Graduation Test
Webster's Student Notebook Dictionary (except I have the second edition)


Plus lots of catalogs and tables of contents to (attempt to) whet my appetite.

1 comments:

Dana Huff said...

Wow, good haul! I am definitely going to have to go next year. If they are still alternating it like they have done in the past, it will be Savannah.

Post a Comment