Friday, December 13, 2013

Stupid update

We are having issues with our online gradebook. I am so frustrated I can't even begin to put it into words. I never feel like writing. I've started to resent all the time and money that it's just assumed I'll dump into MY JOB. And then that makes me worry that I'm burning out, that I'm turning into a dried-up husk like everyone complains about -- that I'm becoming a Bad Teacher.

Money is SUCH an issue right now. We're supposed to use more informational reading instead of relying on the literature that we actually have on hand. But there's no money for more books, and God knows there's certainly not enough for students to have school-issued laptops or ipads or anything.

Just so TIRED of things not working.

Anyone know if there's a blogging carnival running?

0 comments:

Post a Comment