Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday Five, via RevGals

1) Are you a baby about small injuries? Only if I think it will get me pampered and/or cuddled.

2) What's the silliest way you have ever hurt yourself? Reaching in to move a casserole AS IT COOKED, because I could SEE that one side was cooking faster than the other. I didn't think about the fact that it was cooking must mean that it was hot...

3) Who took care of your boo-boos when you were a child? My mommy and daddy!

4) Are you a good nurse when others have boo-boos? If it's family, yes. If it's my students, I give them a band-aid and tease them about it. (Getting them to smile helps.)

5) What's the worst accidental injury you've suffered? Did it require a trip to the Emergency Room? It did! I was skiing, I fell, and I whacked myself on the forehead with my ski pole. Needed stitches right along the brow line.

1 comments:

CoG said...

Watch out for those ovens!

Post a Comment