Saturday, March 10, 2007

Ketchup!

Well, this week has completely thrown my schedule off whack. I've actually slept through until the alarm, which then means that I don't have enough time to get ready for work and have breakfast and read the Bible and write on here. Usually breakfast and here got skipped, though it seems I'm a day behind on Bible reading as well. The sad part is that I'd been dating the entries and I got all the way to the end of the week before someone told me that it was 3/9 not 3/8. I'm not sure how far back I goofed!

Today is a journalism day over at the school; I have two students who are to come by at 10:00 to finish their work. We'll see what happens with that. The others are to come by at 1:00 for an editors' meeting, if the book is done (God willing!) by then.

I got a pleasant surprise last night - it turns out that Barnes and Noble will accept the mall's gift cards, even though they're not in the mall proper but are across the street. Woot! So I got the Fred Jones teaching book FINALLY.

I'm frustrated with the Church for Men stuff. Lately I've just seen this misogynisic streak, and I don't like it. I think I'm getting toward a point where I'm ready to stop talking and start doing. But doing what? I'm not sure yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment