Monday, October 22, 2007

Then again

On the other hand, I did get to be the recipient of an unintentional compliment (I think): one of the APs and I have been butting heads a bit over how I'm (attempting to) manage the yearbook. When I said it was my third year teaching, she paused, blinked and said, "I didn't know that you were a new teacher." I guess maybe I carry myself with enough conviction to fool more than just the kids! *laugh* So, who knows? Maybe things will go a little more gently.

1 comments:

Jose Vilson said...

We're actually going through the same thing. Third year, and running Penny Harvest (they nominated me for Yearbook, and I laughed). Ever since my first year, people had no idea I was fresh, and I played it up to a tee.

Cheers to looking experienced!

Post a Comment