Monday, May 05, 2008

Late. AGAIN.

Ms Chili of ___ tagged me for the 123 Book Meme. Like, WAY ago. And I've been slack. But! Better late than never, right?

1. Pick up the nearest book
2. Open to page 123
3. Find the fifth sentence
4. Post the next three sentences
5. Tag five people and acknowledge who tagged you

Savage Worlds Explorer's Edition

...The loser recovers a lost token on a roll of 5-6.

Once both sides have figured out how many tokens they lost, remove the casualties from each force. The side that started with the larger army simply multiplies the number of tokens lost by 10%.

(This is actually my husband's fault. But there's a story here...)

2 comments:

Mrs. Chili said...

What's the story? It sounds like a how-to for a game...?

askthehomediva said...

Way off topic and I know you're busy so it's OK not to play, but I tagged you… go to… mybellringers.blogspot.com

Oh, and btw, I'm hosting the Carnival of Education this week so send me something!

Post a Comment