Monday, November 03, 2008

All RIGHT already!

So this morning I noticed that Melissa had posted about NaBloPoMo (which is, I think, a spinoff of NaNoWriMo, which is probably overloaded).

And then this evening, I noticed that in addition to her usual brilliant weekdaily post, loonyhiker had referenced a challenge from over at Teach42 - "30 Days to Being a Better Blogger" it says. Not that I'll get paid more or anything; still, one ought always to aspire to something, it seems.

Well. Let it never be said that I'm so much of a brilliant, free-thinking individual that I can't spot a good idea when it's staring me in the face.

But I've found that I'm not a creature of habit. (Unless you count procrastinating, which doesn't count, because it's based on not doing things. It'd be like saying that I habitually don't turn in a circle three times when I enter a building. Which is silly.) And so perhaps it wouldn't be such a bad idea to see if I can do this one-post-a-day thingy, despite the fact that I've already bombed out cuz I didn't post on Saturday.

Pbthhht, I say.

At any rate, today's challenge is to reach out and thank someone.

So I think I'm going to have to ping back at Melissa.

Thank you for blogging regularly. I struggle with that.
Thank you for including such a broad topic base. I still struggle with that.
Thank you for continuing to come over here and tag me to participate in your Sweepstakes and other fun stuff, even when sometimes I don't participate.
Thank you for your honesty.
And of course -
Thank you for your sense of humor. We Journalism cat-herders teachers need it!

This is for you!


Images thanks to:
- http://www.concurringopinions.com/
- http://philip.greenspun.com/nz/
- http://community.scholastic.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment