Thursday, December 04, 2008



Ugh. Something hit me HARD at the end of the day yesterday, and I was up a good bit of the night because I was so congested I couldn't breathe.

It ticks me off, because my first session of a new dance class starts today, and I'm just exhausted. I don't know if I can make it to class tonight - I can barely type. ;p And I was really looking forward to that. :(

Anyway, it's time to go to school. I'm not quite sick enough to stay home, considering that there's yearbookyfoo that HAS to be done today, or ... well, I can't think of what OR, but I know it's bad, even if I can't remember it at the moment.

Blih. Go 'way, bugs.

Image thanks to http://rennerfamilyinhaiti.blogspot.com/2008/08/homesick-or-home-sick.html

1 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Feel better, Clix! And Just Keep Dancing!! BTW, I'm a finalist for a Pretty Neat Blog Award. Sure would appreciate your vote! Please come by to see me to get the details. Thanks!!

Post a Comment