Friday, February 06, 2009

Rats!

In the room I'm at now, the wireless is a little wonky. Session C I went to a session about ways to offer students choice. We came up with some great possibilities for portfolios and how to grade them without getting overwhelmed! One of the concerns we had is if you're doing all these different things, how do you keep the students focused on their work? Management becomes more difficult when you don't have everyone doing the same thing at the same time in the same way.

We also talked about connecting the assessments, and thus the lessons, to GPS. I mentioned my GPS mini-unit and went to the UbD wiki and OH NO! all I have up for that unit is the handouts. Oh dear. I really do have a rationale and stuff. I need to update that.

I also need to get more yearbook pages uploaded. YIKES!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment