Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday Dec 10

Sometimes I feel like I accomplish nothing at all. I'm going to try to give a quick update here.

What I accomplished in planning today:

  • Input grades
  • Worked with JE (2nd) on revising his research paper
  • Spoke with Principal MS about students who don't complete their work in class but are not actively disruptive
  • Spoke with other English II teachers about the number and frequency of test grades, what sort of work should count as a test grade, and what we test
  • Reviewed unit plans and adjusted to compensate for students from one class (though not others, of course!) being pulled for an assembly.

What I still need to do:

  • Email Principal MS an overview of students about whom I am concerned and the reasons for my concern.
  • Meet with students after school in library about revising research papers.
  • Call parents of students who goof off in class

0 comments:

Post a Comment