Sunday, February 24, 2008

Connooga concert

So I was playing with my new video camera at the convention, and this was the result:



Tony came by drum circle yesterday evening and jammed with us for awhile. He said he'd never played "Are U Gonna Be My Girl" before, but you wouldn't have been able to guess it from watching him at the concert that afternoon! He was totally on beat and had great style. He blended really well with the band, which I found particularly impressive, and plus, you can tell he's having fun. I just find it hilarious that they pulled him onstage based on having seen him play a video game!

The convention was a lot - a LOT - of fun, and I'm really looking forward to next year.

1 comments:

Jennifer Ward said...

I very much enjoy reading your blog, so I hope you don't mind if I tag you with a new meme. I thought you might find it interesting. Check it out on my blog.

Post a Comment