Friday, March 14, 2008

Small world

So I just found out that our new AP went to FSU with me and we were both in the marching band at the same time and we knew some of the same people. He actually rushed the music service fraternity, Kappa Kappa Psi, the fall after I rushed the corresponding sorority, Tau Beta Sigma, and said there were only two in his pledge class. As it happened, I had been good friends with his pledge brother and memories came FLOODING back.

Gunkie week.

Akira.

Midnight on New Year's Eve at the Sugar Bowl.

Hairy Buffalo parties.

I don't do a whole lot with music anymore, but let's just say that Marching Chiefs had a huge impact on my time at FSU.

I just... he wears a TIE! I can't picture him partying with the Chiefs. *LAUGH* I wonder if he had the same "I wonder if she knows about..." reaction that I did!

0 comments:

Post a Comment