Saturday, May 31, 2008

The ... Saturday six?

Okay, Okay, I know it DEFINITELY isn't Friday anymore. However, Livejournal also has a "friday five" group - see the direct link over in the left column.

So, without further ado...

With the following phrases, post a single image of the strongest thought/idea that pops into your head.

Favorite Food: Papa John's pizza. On Tuesdays, a large 1-topping is only FIVE-FIFTY if you pick it up. Needless to say, we have Papa John's pizza EVERY TUESDAY. Hee!

Least Favorite Food: Brussels sprouts. I had no idea they were so phallic!

Favorite Thing: I'm pretty sure that the picture I want to put here is saved on the computer at school, so you'll have to wait until Monday to see it. ;D

Least Favorite Thing: The Gators, Steve Spurrier, and failure. Wow! Three of my Least Favorite Things in the SAME PICTURE. Throw it, Steve! HAHAHA! (Note: Although I hate failure, GATOR failure is another matter. Like "the enemy of my enemy is my friend," sort of.)

A phobia: See how they're shiny along the butt? Those're WINGS. *shudder*

An addiction: Fuel. *sigh* Aren't we all?

0 comments:

Post a Comment