Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bribe Me

My darling munchkins occasionally ask me what it would take for me to allow them certain un-allowable privileges.

Just a car, Ms. Clix? they ask.

No, dearest munchkins. Not "just a car." Not a car at all. THE car.

These are photos of the car I have wanted for years... and will probably lust after for the rest of my life.



To quote Lola, from Kinky Boots: Red is the color of sex and fear and danger and signs that say, Do. Not. Enter. All my favorite things in life.

I mean, wouldn't you?

1 comments:

Mrs. Chili said...

Oh, MAN - compared to you, I'm EASY! Chocolate is really all I need (and did you read the letter from my kid? I'm REALLY looking forward to garlic bread and pizza!). The way to Mrs. Chili's heart is through her tummy!

Post a Comment