Friday, June 13, 2008

LJ Friday Five - MONEY!

This will probably be the last that I post for awhile. Tonight I'll be heading over to my inlaws', and early-early tomorrow we'll be heading to Missouri for my husband's cousin's wedding. After the reception - or possibly the next day, if it gets late - we'll all be piling into the van to head out to Yellowstone National Park. Thus, I will be incommunicado for two weeks, maybe a little more.
Did you get an allowance as a kid, and if so, how much was it? Sorrrt of. I think when I was in high school I was given enough money to cover buying lunch at school, but I was allowed to pack sandwiches and keep the cash if I was willing to do the work. (Which I usually did.)
How old were you when you had your first job, and what was it? 17 or 18. I was a hostess at a restaurant; it was the summer after my first year at college. So, yeah, 18.
Which do you do better: save money or spend money? Save. *sigh* I'm such a miser!
Are people more likely to borrow money from you, or are you more likely to borrow from them? Probably I'm more likely to borrow money from them, though not by much. However, I don't lend money. Either I give it away, or I don't.
What's the most expensive thing you've ever bought? Bought and paid for - Agatha (my car). Bought-and-not-yet-paid-in-full - the house.


See other people's answers here!

1 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Clix: if you check in during your cross-country trek, you're invited to contribute to Take Another Look Thursday. It's a way we teachers can stay on our toes this summer! http://scholastic-scribe.blogspot.com/2008/06/take-another-look-thursday.html

Post a Comment