Tuesday, July 01, 2008

AIEEE!

So we'd planned to do some housecleaning and packing today because my parents would be coming by tomorrow and we'd be joining them on the way down to Florida.

Well, they called at around 7:30 and asked if we had a wrench because their battery needed to be fiddled with or something. I'm thinking, 'huh? WHY are you calling this early?' So I asked where they were and they said, "oh, about an hour away."

I don't know when the last time was that I got out of bed so fast!

So yeah, a bit of mad dashing around. They're here after a long drive. Dad's talking to The Hunk about our trip out west. We're still not packed, but at least we got the dishes into the dishwasher, the laundry switched, and the books put away in the library/guest room, though the sheets for the futon are still in the wash.

We're actually leaving tomorrow, rather than Thursday, as I thought. I need to pay the bills and pack, so this may be all for today.

1 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I hope you have a lot of fun on your trip and don't get too stressed out. We always plan to leave on a certain day for a trip and it never fails that my husband always decides he wants to leave a day or two early. Now I'm prepared because I just plan as if we are leaving a day or two early (but I don't tell him or we would leave a day or two earlier than that! lol)

Post a Comment