Sunday, July 27, 2008

Cue: A High-Pitched Shriek

Okay, honestly? I don't have a problem with spiders. I make sure they know where I am, and as long as I know where they are, it's all good. But it FREAKS ME OUT when, out of the corner of my eye, I see something skittering across the floor by my foot.

Now, this isn't the spider that I just had The INCREDIBLE Hunk take outside. But it was at least half this size, although not fuzzy.

I think it's the way they move that gives me the willies. When they're just sitting there, it's not so bad. Especially the fuzzy ones like this guy. In fact... he's kinda cute.

Awww. Wookit im - dust a wee iddle fluffball, in't he?

Image thanks to http://wherebeckydoesherblogging.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

The Science Goddess said...

I get big old hobo spiders in my bathtub. Several mornings every year, I wake up thinking about jumping into a hot shower...only to discover that I have company waiting for me. Considering that they have a very nasty bite, it's a real challenge to deal with. And all before caffeine.

Clix said...

UGH!

One of the nice things about working at a high school is that, in a pinch, I could use the showers in the gym.

When I was a kid, I had nightmares for weeks - yes, weekS, plural - after watching Arachnophobia.

Post a Comment