Monday, January 05, 2009

Boiling Over

OMG!
WTF!
SRSLY!!


I don't believe it. (Well, I do, but I was stunned.) Not ONLY is twitter blocked, but so is ning and pbwiki (which I've used for class assignments before!)

I mean - honestly! WHY bother giving us new computers when they're nothing more than glorified word processors??

It doesn't help that I got like four hours of sleep last night. Evernote will NOT sync. Oh, and lovely. Now my gradebook won't load either.

Forget Ishmael. Call me Dante.

2 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Yes, technology continues to baffle moi, too! Right now we're trying to send the yearbook proofs that wouldn't burn on the CD before break. We're talking zip folders, Internet, and a whole lotta prayers involved here!

Wm Chamberlain said...

I'm so sorry...

Post a Comment