Sunday, January 25, 2009

I've got ATTITUDE!

I'm often bad about acknowledging awards in a timely fashion, BUT not this time! Melissa, aka the Scholastic Scribe, has honored me with the Lemonade Award! This is handed out for 'great attitude or gratitude,' which is especially lovely, because I do try to aim for both, but I'm not always sure I make it!

Of course, as with all things memeish, there is a bit of administrative procedure to follow. As I am a new awardee, I must do the following:

  • Put the logo on your blog or post. (check)
  • Select at least 10 blogs which show great attitude or gratitude!!! (check, sorta, but you'll need to follow the link below to see!)
  • Be sure to link your winners with your post. (check)
  • Let them know they received the award by leaving a comment on their most recent post on their blog. (check)
  • Share the love and link this post to the person who gave you the award! (check)
It didn't take me very long to figure out how I wanted to handle these awards. It's a bit unorthodox, maybe, but in my opinion completely justified.

So, without further ado, I give my ten awards to:

CTG has embarked upon his own Epic Adventure, and recently completed another leg of his Hero's Journey. There have already been a lot of ups and downs, as is the case with such quests, and CTG has soldiered on marvelously!

As he says in his most recent haiku (another skill at which he rocks!)

Steadfast

These tortured tree trunks
have seen seasons of despair
and yet they endure.


As a result of one of the Trials he went through, California TeacherGuy's blog is friends-only. If you leave a comment here and request to be added, I will pass it on to him!

4 comments:

CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

OMG! How could I refuse an award that's been bestowed 10 times??!! Thank you, Clix!!

Melissa B. said...

Wow...what a wonderful idea! CTG deserves this award 10x and 10x over that! What a remarkable guy, facing travails for no damn reason!

Thanks for the Linky Love, and for noticing that my place has undergone a facelift, of sorts. And your caption says it all...thanks!

Ricochet said...

Wow - how appropriate!! WTG CTG!

Pseudo said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I need your email to send the interview questions...Your comment had a "no-reply"

Post a Comment