Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Balance

Dang. How did it get to be quarter of ten already? I didn't get to do any of the schoolwork that I brought home. I did put dishes away and do a load of laundry. The Hunk was wonderful enough to cook dinner for us - PANCAKES! YUM! - and we watched last night's episode of Castle.

There just never seems to be enough time in the day to get everything done that needs to be done. I doubt I'll even be able to make this anything better than just "reasonably coherent." The days are flying past - winter break begins NEXT FRIDAY, for goodness' sake!

I wanted to get our bookshelves moved into the library over Thanksgiving break, and it just Did. Not. Happen. We did get the space for them cleared out. Let's see if anything gets moved over winter break.

Between staying late at school, running errands, exercise class, and dinner... it's bedtime. I feel like I haven't done much of anything at all today, and yet the day is over! What's up with that?!

It doesn't help that I've been double- and triple-posting; all of my classes do some journalling each day, so I've been doing that along with them. It's a heckuva lot of writing.

Tomorrow for English II we'll be in the computer lab and they're to be typing up their research papers. Ooooo, I hope we don't crash and burn!

We actually have a few weeks left in the first semester after we get back from winter break. It's a little on the crazy side; usually everything finishes up neatly before we leave in December. Not this year, though. We started so late that we'll be going through the end of January before classes change. It'll be interesting to see how that goes...

Image thanks to http://angelalutin.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment