Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Not What I Had Planned

So I've teamed up with my Shiny-New Friend as writing buddies. She's working on a novel, and I've got some ideas I'd like to work into something I could submit to the English Journal. So today during our writing time in language arts class, I opened up my writer's notebook and started planning out my essay/article/thingummy but I ran out of pages in the little blank section I was in, so I started turning pages to find the next blank one and GUESS WHAT I FOUND!

Notes for an unfinished chapter of Broken!

Thus instead of getting anything remotely professional done, I spent two classes worth of writing time on, yes, FANFIC. You know what? I really don't feel that bad about it. I have felt bad from time to time about not updating that fic, though, so there! :P

Go read it. I just read it again and I can see it happening. And I'm just SO caught up in it all over again. I love that. I think it may be better than Anniversary, which these days feels a bit overwrought, though I still like the concept.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick hello! Glad to hear you're inspired to continue writing!

Post a Comment