Sunday, October 15, 2006

Oo. I am sick. It is a sickness that refuses to go away, too. Bleaugh. The phlegm just re-situates itself, moving from nose to throat to chest and back again.

And today is the LAST DAY of break. Uy. I really don't want to go back to work. It's not even that I don't like my job - it's just been SO nice to have some time to relax. And I thought I'd get better. I haven't! The thought of trying to teach in my condition is ... well, it makes me want to go hide. And I've got laundry and dishes to put away, and there's the grocery shopping to do, plus I need to make sure I'm ready for tomorrow, have my lessons ready, plus it's picture day AGAIN...

I am caught between wanting to waste today doing the things I want to do, and wanting to prepare for tomorrow so it's not quite as awful as it would be otherwise.

At least it's not long until Thanksgiving! But oh, in the meantime, there is SO much to do!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Dana,
Thanks for commenting on my blog St John Rev Abi. I think you point out why we need to be sure we are teaching as well as Pastors.
Good comment.

And I hope you feel better.

Post a Comment