Monday, July 28, 2008

IT'S HERE!!!

I got it! I got my mug! I'm so tickled! Can you tell what it is? See the itty flamingo? I did that! It's also got my name written on the handle. It is SO CUTE!

We have TWO new English teachers - and one of them is a guy - a COACH, too. Interesting. So we are beginning to diversify. However, both of them are quite young, and most of the rest of the department is established but not right-at-retirement age. The next one to retire will probably be the other guy in the department.

More pictures behind the cut.

This is the back side (backside?) of my mug. I need to make sure that I hold it with my left hand or I may get myself in trouble!

These are two of the flamingo mugs. I'm a little bummed - the pink didn't show up very well on top of the base coat. I didn't base-coat mine; I painted everything separately except for the thin lines. The puffy paint (what I used for my lines) shows up well on top of the darker background, but the regular paint didn't do so well.

Overall, they look delightful. Hurray!

2 comments:

askthehomediva said...

They look fab-u-lous! What's not to love about flamingos? Very, very cute. :-)

Melissa B. said...

You're some kind of creative gal! Kin Ah join yer club?

Post a Comment