Friday, June 17, 2011

I Know the Truth

My hair has been growing back since February or so. And... I hate it. I really, really, really hate it. It's finally (finally!) long enough that I may be able to use some small barrettes or something. I may see if we can go shopping today and pick some stuff up. (We need groceries anyway.)

This is what my hair looks like. I haven't yet decided if I want to chop it in hopes that only the ends are curly (I don't really know how to tell) or keep growing it out so that I'll be able to do more with it.

At least, now that I'm out of school, I don't have to listen to people telling me (a) how much my hair is growing, and (b) how cute it is. God, I got sick of hearing that. And the latter was especially disappointing, because it DID NOT look cute, except at the VERY beginning, when all I had was a wee bit of downy fuzz. It was like... look, either you're a complete idiot, or you're a liar and you think I'M an idiot who'll believe you.

I'll probably spend some time this summer doing some internet reading about curly hair. If there's anyone who has some experience, I'd love to get some ideas.

Image thanks to http://2.bp.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Mrs. Chili said...

HEID!! PANTS!! NOW!!!

Clix said...

Thanks for making me giggle, Chili. :) BTW, are you on twitter? You should come by #engchat for one of the weekly discussions sometime. :D

Post a Comment