Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wednesday, February 20

Nothing much to report. I have down that I need to run photocopies of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, but I think I may already have done so. The thing is, I'm in here in the teacher work room, and IF I've already run copies, they're allll the way out in my trailer and it is COLD outside today.

I'm checking on lab times for the end of the next unit, and I've also contacted another teacher about doing my observation... I haven't decided which other teacher I want to work with. I think I'm going to go with history teachers, because I want to know what they do to guide students as they read. I think I'm more likely to see examples of extended reading in history classes than in science, math, or electives. All teachers in the same department have the same planning time, which usually is a great thing, but it means I can't go observe another English teacher.

I've run copies of an article discussing Lincoln's apparent use of Machiavellian techniques, annnnnd... there's a log post I want to use but for some reason I can't seem to get in touch with the author. My comments aren't getting posted :(

I also need to get the crate that has the class set of The Prince. It'd probably be helpful to have that, too...

And I need to get all of this into proper lesson-plan format and submit that. UGHHH :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment